Maverick …. Of independent or unorthodox views.Who departs from the accepted course - Collins Concise Dictionary
Apt for us here at Maverick Travel as we think outside the norm to ensure you experience the travel you deserve.
Samuel Maverick (1803 – 1870)
Texan rancher who, when branding of stock was first introduced chose “not to brand”.
He subsequently claimed that every unbranded horse or cow was a “Maverick” & consequently belonged to him.
Why call a travel agency “Maverick Travel” ?
We think we are different :-
- We are not in a shopping centre & can therefore spend more time with clients
- We still believe in customer service
- Our consultants are not paid “commissions” & will make recommendations based on what is best for the client; not on what makes them more money
- We only employ experienced staff (in fact, we have in excess of 148 years cumulative experience in the travel industry).
- At times we operate fully escorted, “in house”, group tours.
And, we regard any “unbranded” traveller as a “Maverick” & should therefore be dealing with us.